What is iscountExtEansi?
DiscountExtEansi is an adware that aims at delivering ads on browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Typically, it appears on browsers as an extension or an add-on. Once it is installed, it plants countless ads flooding your screen, showing various advertisements to attract users to click on them. It may also redirect you to some spam websites full of products. Additionally, it probably underlines the ransom texts and makes them linked to some advertising websites.
The consequence of not removing DiscountExtEansi:
• It will generate additional potential unwanted programs on your PC to prompt more ads.
• It slows down your PC by eating up the system resource.
• It records your online activities and gathers your confidential information for the third party.
• It leads the infected browsers to crash down randomly.
How does DiscountExtEansi get on your PC?
It gets on your PC via adding itself to the installation packages of your wanted free program. If you hate reading the long and boring setup wizards and prefer to accelerate the installation process just hitting the ‘next’ or ‘continue’ buttom, there will be the high risk to install similar extra, which are tuned up to be installed by default. This is how DiscountExtEansi gets installed on your PC.
How to Remove DiscountExtEansi Easily and Completely?
Solution A: Remove DiscountExtEansi manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove DiscountExtEansi Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove DiscountExtEansi automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.