What is Super Optimiser?
Super Optimiser is normally considered as a rogue antivirus program which is created to collect money via scaring victims into purchasing its product by the fake message about the infected computer. Typically, it is downloaded and installed as a part of your desired freeware from the internet. Once it is installed, it will definitely pop up and scan your computer by itself. You are received by a lot of fake messages, like warning, alerts, errors and threats. And you are required to purchase or register so that you can handle with the so-called system crises. Here's the kind reminder for you: never ever spend a cent for it since it is nothing but a scam aiming at cheating you for money. And you are strongly suggested to remove it out of your computer at once. Because:
Trouble caused by Super Optimiser
- It compromises your computer and drops additional malicious programs on your computer, such as trojan, adware, browser hijacker and ransomware.
- It drags down your computer by eating up the system resource.
- It may steal your personal information like browsing habits, credit card details and some account log in details.
- It may also lead your computer crash down randomly.
My friend asked me to help him out after knowing about Super Optimiser. So now, his computer is out of Super Optimiser. Here are 2 solutions I make for my friend to block Super Optimiser in case the similar issue happens again. If anyone's computer has been hit by this hateful fake antivirus program, please have a try to remove it at once.
You are offered 2 solutions to remove Super Optimiser.
Solution 1: Manually Remove Super Optimiser
1. restart your computer and keep hitting F8 key
2. move the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
3. press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to launch up Task Manager to end the running processes of Super Optimiser
4. press Windows+R to get Run window, input regedit and click Ok
5. delete malicious keys of Super Optimiser
“HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
6.Remove malicious files of AnyProtect malware
%PROGRAMFILES\ AnyProtectEx\ AnyProtect.exe
Note: If you are looking for something easier, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Super Optimiser Automatically. You won't regret your choice.
Solution 2: remove Super Optimiser automatically with free antivirus program
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.