Is your browser hijacked by Savernet.com?
What is Savernet.com?
Is it a virus?
What will happen if you don't remove it?
Please continue to read the post and learn more about Savernet.com.
What is Savernet?
Savernet appears as a domain that is annoying. It's also known as a redirect that constantly appears to interrupt your online activities. Obviously, browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox are its targets.
Let's get to know what roles will Savernet play when you are doing different things.
When you are downloading...
When you are downloading freeware from the unofficial websites, Savernet disguises itself as a bundle or a component in order to get itself installed with your wanted freeware at the same time. You have no idea that Savernet is also being downloaded in the background. (Tip: never download from the unofficial websites or corrupted one. They are easily bundled with extra malware.) And you are also forced to attach Savernet on your browser. (Tip: you can choose Customize Installation to cancel the pre-checked-unwanted items.)
When you are starting up your browsers...
When you are starting up your browsers, Savernet appears on your browser as an add-on or an extension. Thus, it makes sure its automatic popping-up. Savernet opens itself randomly without your permission. Sometimes 2 or 3 tabs are opened and redirect you to some spam websites with annoying ads.
When your computer is being attacked by Savernet...
When your computer is being attacked by Savernet, you have do deal with more troubles than you think.
- The computer is largely degraded. It takes a couple of minutes just to download a simple webpage.
- More and more ads are popping up on your PC to flood the screen.
- Your personal privacy information like browsing activities, the account log-in details can be tracked and gathered for the cyber criminals.
- The longer you keep Savernet on your PC, the more additional unwanted programs like adware and brower hijacker can easily get on your PC since the system has been vulnerable.
As you can see, Savernet is nothing nice but a trouble maker. The sooner you remove it, the better for your computer and the security of your personal information.
For the sake of your PC, no more hesitation to remove Savernet.com.
Solution 1: Remove Savernet Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Savernet%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Savernet
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Solution 2: Remove Savernet automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Savernet
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.