From a victim of Oz.clickflv.com:
“I somehow downloaded a freeware like video player and then my computer got hit by Oz.clickflv.com. Now my browser is always opened with Oz.clickflv.com and not Google anymore. I thought it might be OK to leave Oz.clickflv.com on my computer. But I was wrong! Soon I found my computer is totally a mess. Now there are various pop-ups flying and my computer takes a much longer time to download a webpage. The slower and slower computer really drives me crazy! How can I terminate this nasty Oz.clickflv.com? Any help would be appreciated!”
Question: How did my computer get attacked by Oz.clickflv.com?
Oz.clickflv.com is a browser hijacker that is designed to hijack browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Typically, it gets on your computer together with your wanted freeware or shareware from the internet as a bundled component. It disguises itself as an extension or an add-on to get itself attached onto the target browser so that it can modify browser default settings like search engine and homepage without your detection.
Question: What else can Oz.clickflv.com do to my computer?
Oz.clickflv.com is such a big trouble maker that you have to face these situations:
• your browsing history are collected for the third party and you will get more and more spam ads related to your browsing habit.
• your confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details can be exposed.
• additional malware like trojan, ransomware and rogue antivirus program can be dropped onto the already compromised computer.
With such trouble, Oz.clickflv.com is meant to be removed out of your computer without any delay. If you are still in the dark about how to remove Oz.clickflv.com, you are welcome to follow the situations below to terminate Oz.clickflv.com as soon as you can.
The 2 Efficient Removal Solutions for Oz.clickflv.com
Solution 1: Remove Oz.clickflv.com Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Oz.clickflv.com%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Oz.clickflv.com
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Solution 2: Remove Oz.clickflv.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Oz.clickflv.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.