You got fed up enough with uninstalling browser in order to get rid of PClock?
You want to get back your default browser settings back?
Please read the rest of the post and no more waiting to remove the PClock nuisance.
- An Adware
PClock is considered as an adware or an advertising platform. It installs itself onto the targets browsers as an add-on or an extension. Thus, it ensures its automatic popping up when you start the browser. Some victims have try to clear the ad-on or the extension but still fail to remove it. That’s because you haven’t uninstalled it from the control panel and cleared the browser history.
- Its Targets
The popular browsers can be its first targets, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Also, it targets all versions of Windows, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Its Purpose
PClock is sponsored by merchants. Its purpose is to gain as much traffic as it can for the sponsored products. Therefore, ads from PClock will keep popping up to attract your clicking and purchasing. Additionally, you may be redirected to some spam websites full of ads or products.
- Its Tricks
To get itself distributed and spread, it usually disguises itself as a useful bundled component of your wanted freeware from the unreliable websites. And most of the computer users don’t realize this that you often install the freeware with the Default Installation. They have no idea PClock is also installed along with the one you want.
- The Tip
Always download software from the official sites and opt Customize Installation to uncheck the spam bundled components.
- The risks of being attacked by PClock
• The sluggish computer performs badly.
• Backdoors are open on the vulnerable computer for other sorts of spam application like adware, browser hijacker, trojan and ransomware.
• Your browsing activities are monitored. Confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details may be exposed for the third party.
The only way to protect your PC and save it from future trouble is to remove PClock right now.
How to Remove PClock Easily and Completely?
Solution A: Remove PClock manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove PClock Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove PClock automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.