What is Price Fountain?
Price Fountain is deemed as a potential unwanted program which not only contributes ads on your main browser but also causes severe issues on your PC. The most used browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explore are its targets. Its displayed name claims it’s useful but the fact is quite contrary.
How Price Fountain gets on your PC?
It just becomes available and active on your computer right after you download and install some program which is from the Internet and offered at no cost. You must be shocked and have no awareness how it gets on your PC. Typically, it gets on your PC via your downloading and installing freeware from unreliable websites and installing without uncheck the pre-check confirmations which is hidden spam programs like Price Fountain.
what Price Fountain will do on your system?
It releases loads of popping-up advertisements, including coupons, banners and other related online ads. To gain more traffic, it monitors your online activities and gathers your searching habit information to inject ads that are attractive to you. These ads maybe malicious since the source is unknown. Apart from that, Price Fountain also push more system trouble like other sorts of unwanted program and malicious software to add up on the system.
For a normal PC operation, stopping spam popping-up ads and keeping your computer system out of troubles, then Price Fountain should be removed out as soon as you can.
How to Remove Price Fountain Easily and Completely?
Solution A: Remove Price Fountain manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Price Fountain Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove Price Fountain automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.