Ads by Surf Slide are bothering him.
"I keep getting surf slide ads. I checked the installed programs under Programs and features and nothing suspicious shows up. I checked the extensions in Google Chrome and nothing suspicious shows up there either. Is there an update in the near future to remove this or is there something I am missing?"
How Surf Slide penetrates your browsers?
Surf Slide is capable of sneaking on your Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox without your authorization. It usually comes along with freeware as a bundled component. You must have downloaded and install some freeware from Internet recently and haven’t paid any attention to each installation step. You wouldn’t know that you have installed Surf Slide along with your wanted freeware at the same time. Here’s the advice: follow each installation step carefully and if you see any options with extra downloads, make sure you uncheck option offering to add unknown bundles. And it’s always a smart action to opt Customize Installation over Default Installation.
Surf Slide Decription
Better Brain is cataloged as an adware that displays nasty ads when you browse the Internet. You may have noticed that ads from Surf Slide containing coupons, banners, promo codes, etc. In addition, you may be randomly redirected to some spam websites full of product ads or some malicious websites planted with virus like trojan and ransomware. In conclusion, Surf Slide is an ad-planted and supposed to gain traffic for the sponsored products and generate revenue for the designer.
Risks you don’t want to take when being attacked by Better Brain:
• It records you browsing habits and gets access to your personal information, like IP address and some account log in details, which means your privacy can be exposed.
• It slows down your PC by using up the system resource.
• It generates other sorts of potential unwanted programs like adware, browser hijacker and virus like trojan and ransomware.
Though Surf Slide is not a virus, but keeping it on your PC is keeping a trouble maker. And the longer it exists, the worse things will get. Play smart and focusing Removing Surf Slide Right Now!
How to Remove Surf Slide Easily and Completely?
Solution A: Remove Surf Slide manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Surf Slide Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove Surf Slide automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.