Supportbay.net looks really helpful to you.
But please don't be cheated by its appearance.
You may not notice how annoying it could be at first.
The longer you keep it, the more troubles you will be it.
Keep reading the post and get to know more about Supportbay.net.
We are going to know about Supportbay.net from its roles.
Supportbay.net usually disguises itself as a bundle in your wanted main software. Most of the computer users like freeware, which has been used by cyber criminals. Freeware from unofficial websites are usually not safe. To cover the cost, extra components like Supportbay.net are dropped onto your PC. You must have download some freeware lately and installed without paying much attentions during the process. Besides, you may have browsed corrupted websites, planted with exploit code.
Browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer are its first targets. Typically, it attaches itself onto the target browser as an extension or an add-on, which surely make sure its automatic popping up when you start up your browsers. Some victims can remove Supportbay.net by cleaning the extension, some couldn't since the registries have been changed. The longer you keep Supportbay.net on your PC, the more difficult to remove it.
A trouble maker
Supportbay.net, it's already a trouble itself. However, it can bring your more troubles if you keep it.
A retarder: it definitely slows down your PC by taking up the system resource. You have to experience these situations: it seems to take forever to download a webpage and takes longer to execute any programs.
A PUP-dropper: the appearance is one of the signs that your PC is vulnerable. Now the longer you keep it on your PC, the more additional potential unwanted programs come to attack your PC since it's vulnerable.
A thief: your browsing history and cookies including your personal account log-in passwords and credit card details can be gathered for the third party. You have to be more prudent when inputting the privacy information.
Supportbay.net keeps you redirected to its domain and delivers a lot of pop up advertisements when you browse the Internet. What's worse, your searching results maybe block by Supportbay.net and the flying ads keeps interrupting your online activities.
How to Remove Supportbay.net Easily?
Plan A: Remove Supportbay.net Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Supportbay.net%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Supportbay.net
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Good for you: Wanna make the removal of Supportbay.net easier? Dare to try something new? Spyhunter can not only remove Supportbay.net completely for you but also protect your computer from additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware. Download and install Spyunter right away!
Plan B: Remove Supportbay.net automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download Free SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Supportbay.net
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Are you thinking about making the Supportbay.net removal 1 stone 2 birds happen? There is actually one antivirus program can help you. Download and install Spyhunter to remove Supportbay.net and protect your computer in the further!