The nasty Snipping Tool has attacked his poor computer.
"My nephew downloaded this thing Snipping Tool and they installed it after that everytime I open any internet browser like google chrome ,firefox & IE. There were lots of ads that will prompt beside."
How is Snipping Tool distributed?
Most typically, Snipping Tool comes onto your PC via freeware downloaded off the unreliable websites and your default installation. It wouldn't come alone. It comes with other sorts of unwanted programs like PC keeper or adware Aviasales. Usually, Snipping Tool is bundled with your wanted freeware as a component. If you install the wanted freeware with default installation, you will definitely install Snipping Tool, too. Since it is spread through unofficial or fake websites which claim to offer you convenient service or a highly valuable program totally free of chare, you are highly suggested to go to official sites to download and choose Customize Installation to uncheck the unwanted bundled component like Snipping Tool.
Snipping Tool, an adware you will never welcome.
Snipping Tool is an adware aiming at advertising various sponsored ads or domains on browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It’s designed by cyber criminals in order to generate revenue from the sponsors via your every clicking on the ads. It usually attach itself onto the browsers as an add-on or extension so that it can assure its startup with the browser.
Snipping Tool plays all kinds of nasty roles on your PC:
• An open door: it makes your computer vulnerable for other sorts of unwanted programs like adware, browser hijacker and trojan.
• A thief: your browsing activities online will be monitored. Your personal information like browsing history, account log in details including credit card details will be stolen and exposed for the third party.
• An ad-planter: to gain more traffic for the sponsored products, it will inject more and more ads to interrupt your online activities.
To protect your PC and your personal sensitive information, there is one thing you should do right now: remove Snipping Tool manually or automatically.
How to Remove Snipping Tool Easily and Completely?
Solution A: Remove Snipping Tool manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Default&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting information, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Snipping Tool Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove Snipping Tool automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.