No kidding. Windows AntiBreach Module is a scam created for collecting money.
Windows AntiBreach Module is normally considered as a rogue antivirus program which is created to collect money via scaring victims into purchasing its product by the fake message about the infected computer. Typically, it is downloaded and installed as a part of your desired freeware from the internet. Once it is installed, it will definitely pop up and scan your computer by itself. You are received by a lot of fake messages, like warning, alerts, errors and threats. And you are required to purchase or register so that you can handle with the so-called system crises. Here's the kind reminder for you: never ever spend a cent for it since it is nothing but a scam aiming at cheating you for money. And you are strongly suggested to remove it out of your computer at once.
Without any doubt, Windows AntiBreach Module should be removed to protect your PC.
- It compromises your computer and drops additional malicious programs on your computer, such as trojan, adware, browser hijacker and ransomware.
- It drags down your computer by eating up the system resource.
- It may steal your personal information like browsing habits, credit card details and some account log in details.
- It may also lead your computer crash down randomly.
My friend asked me to help him out after knowing about Windows AntiBreach Module. So now, his computer is out of Windows AntiBreach Module. Here are 2 solutions I make for my friend to block Windows AntiBreach Module in case the similar issue happens again. If anyone's computer has been hit by this hateful fake antivirus program, please have a try to remove it at once.
You are the smart one and you're gonna remove Windows AntiBreach Module completely.
Solution 1: Manually Remove Windows AntiBreach Module
1. restart your computer and keep hitting F8 key
2. move the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
3. press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to launch up Task Manager to end the running processes of Windows AntiBreach Module
4. press Windows+R to get Run window, input regedit and click Ok
5. delete malicious keys of Windows AntiBreach Module
“HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
6.Remove malicious files of AnyProtect malware
%PROGRAMFILES\ AnyProtectEx\ AnyProtect.exe
Note: If you are looking for something easier, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Windows AntiBreach Module Automatically. You won't regret your choice.
Solution 2: remove Windows AntiBreach Module automatically with free antivirus program
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.