MySearchPage.net brings you nothing but messes.
MySearchPage.net is considered as a browser hijacker that locks your default homepage on its own. Once it is installed, you have to fact these unpleasant situations:
• It gathers your browsing history and inserts annoying advertisements on every webpage you go open, based on the information from your browsing history.
• It may record your confidential information for the third party, like credit card details and some account log in details.
• It degrades your computer speed by starting amounts of background activities consuming most of the system resource.
• It may bring other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomeare onto the already being compromised computer.
You'd have had a chance to block MySearchPage.net if you know how it sneaks on.
Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your wanted freeware or shareware from the internet. You wouldn't that MySearchPage.net could be downloaded and installed in the background as you did the same with your wanted freeware. Apart from that, it can also penetrate your compute via
1. your clicking on the malicious links
2. your browsing the website with bad reputation or the ones planted with exploit code
3. your opening the infected email attachments
Just like you are experiencing, MySearchPage.net is completely a nasty pest that should be smashed at once. Download and install the most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter to smash MySearchPage.net!
Removing MySearchPage.net should be performed right now.
Solution 1: Remove MySearchPage.net Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ MySearchPage.net%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ MySearchPage.net
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Solution 2: Remove MySearchPage.net automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block MySearchPage.net
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Warm Reminder :It may be a little complicated to remove manually if you don’t have sufficient expertise. So the most Powerful antivirus program Spyhunter is your best choice to get rid of MySearchPage.net automatically. All you have to do is move your finger and install Spyhunter.
With the help of RegCure Pro, MySearchPage.net would be easily removed.
RegCure Pro is designed to quickly restore your computer to peak performance. It does so by tackling the major PC performance problems. RegCure Pro's main scan addresses system and registry errors, active malware, unwanted processes causing performance issues, privacy files with potentially confidential information, junk files and clutter.
RegCure Pro will:
- Improve computer startup times
- Optimize your PC’s memory by defragmenting
- Remove active viruses, adware, spyware and other malware
- Fix system and registry errors
- Get rid of junk files, temporary items and clutter
- Halt unwanted processes that slow down your PC
- Manage restore points for safety and to save disk space
- Locate programs to open files - Optimizes browsing experience
Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
3). Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC