GoSSaVe 3.0 has been a nightmare for him.
"Can anyone help remove this extension GoSSaVe 3.0 that I have on Chrome? I can easily disable it but upon doing research I found it does some harm to your comp.
I have posted what the extension looks like on Chrome, but I would REALLY like help removing it.
Recently, your computer is acting very funny. For example,
• You are kept getting popup named GoSSaVe 3.0 on your every other browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
• Your browser crashes randomly and constantly.
• More and more ads related to your searching habits are popping up to harass you.
• The computer is getting slower and slower. It looks like to take forever to load webpages or execute programs.
• Unknown annoying programs are installed on your computer.
If you are encountering these situations, your computer is definitely attacked by adware GoSSaVe 3.0.
What is GoSSaVe 3.0?
GoSSaVe 3.0 is an adware created to display ads on most of the browsers to gain traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. Once it is installed, the browser default settings like search engine are modified without your permission. As a result, you have to face that you are getting GoSSaVe 3.0 popping up. And you may also encounter these circumstances :
• random texts on the webpage may be underlined and generate advertising links.
• extra adware and browser hijacker happens.
• confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details are exposed.
To protect your personal sensitive data and enjoy surfing the internet, you are kindly to remove it without any delay. Remove GoSSaVe 3.0!
2 Amazing Solutions for Uninstalling GoSSaVe 3.0
Solution 1: Remove GoSSaVe 3.0 Manually
Step 1: End all the processes related to GoSSaVe 3.0 from the task manger
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Uninstall GoSSaVe 3.0 from Control Panel
Click Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> search for GoSSaVe 3.0 or suspect applications> right click and choose Uninstall
Step3: Remove GoSSaVe 3.0 from Your Browser
For Internet Explorer
A: Launch up Internet Explorer>Tools> Manager Add-on
B: Tools and Extensions> search for GoSSaVe 3.0> click Disable
C: Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect
For Google Chrome
A: launch up Google Chrome> click Tools> click Extension> search for GoSSaVe 3.0> click Disable
B: Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
Solution 2: Remove GoSSaVe 3.0 automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block GoSSaVe 3.0
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C: restart your computer to take effect