A pop-up named zdputa.com is giving him the fake message about java update.
"I have an issue when using Chrome browser. It is not evident when I use another browser.
It does not occur on every web site; twitter and gmail don’t seem to be affected. But, most other are.
After a web page is accessed, as it loads, a pop-up window appears that tells me some web site (example: zdputa.com) is warning that the Java Version is outdated and has security risks. If I click the X box to close, the pop-up will open one, two or more times. Each time, there is a new address, but that is all. After a couple of closures, the web page is redirected to what sorta looks like a Java web page. But it is not a java.com or anything like it."
zdputa.com, like other sorts of adware, plays disguising game again.
Typically, it is distributed via:
- your freeware or shareware downloading and installing as a bundled component
- your browsing the corrupted sites with exploit code that automatically installs malware
- your opening the infected email attachment
A tip for you to prevent the similar issue in the future: always choose Customize Installation to view each step to uncheck the unfamiliar or suspect programs. Scan your computer by Spyhunter regularly to fix the system loopholes.
zdputa.com performance you wouldn't dream of.
- It gets installed on your computer without you being aware of it.
- It plants ads in various kinds of forms, like banner-type ads, video ads, in-text ads, underlined keywords in blue, search related ads and numerous sponsored links.
- It decelerates your computer and makes it perform like a sick snail or makes it unresponsive sometimes.
- It gathers your personal information including browsing history, search queries and top visited sites, which are transferred for the commercial parties using the information to make more relevant ads on your browser.
- It may also bring additional malicious applications on your computer like browser hijacker istartsurf and adware offerwizard.
As you are experiencing and according to the majority of the zdputa.com victims, there is no denying the fact that it should be removed out of your computer right Now! There are 2 solutions for you to choose from. If you are confident enough, you can choose manual removal. Or you can choose to download and install Spyhunter to "seckill" it and make it a piece of cake.
Removing zdputa.com wouldn't be difficult.
Solution 1: Remove zdputa.com Manually
Step 1: End all the processes related to zdputa.com from the task manger
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Uninstall zdputa.com from Control Panel
Click Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> search for zdputa.com or suspect applications> right click and choose Uninstall
Step3: Remove zdputa.com from Your Browser
For Internet Explorer
A: Launch up Internet Explorer>Tools> Manager Add-on
B: Tools and Extensions> search for zdputa.com> click Disable
C: Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect
For Google Chrome
A: launch up Google Chrome> click Tools> click Extension> search for zdputa.com> click Disable
B: Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
Solution 2: Remove zdputa.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block zdputa.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C: restart your computer to take effect