Advanced System Protector makes your PC perform badly.
Advanced System Protector is normally considered as a rogue antivirus program which is created to collect money via scaring victims into purchasing its product by the fake message about the infected computer. Typically, it is downloaded and installed as a part of your desired freeware from the internet. Once it is installed, it will definitely pop up and scan your computer by itself. You are received by a lot of fake messages, like warning, alerts, errors and threats. And you are required to purchase or register so that you can handle with the so-called system crises. Here's the kind reminder for you: never ever spend a cent for it since it is nothing but a scam aiming at cheating you for money. And you are strongly suggested to remove it out of your computer at once. Because:
This is gonna be your worst day. Advanced System Protector does what it wants.
- It compromises your computer and drops additional malicious programs on your computer, such as trojan, adware, browser hijacker and ransomware.
- It drags down your computer by eating up the system resource.
- It may steal your personal information like browsing habits, credit card details and some account log in details.
- It may also lead your computer crash down randomly.
My friend asked me to help him out after knowing about Advanced System Protector. So now, his computer is out of Advanced System Protector. Here are 2 solutions I make for my friend to block Advanced System Protector in case the similar issue happens again. If anyone's computer has been hit by this hateful fake antivirus program, please have a try to remove it at once.
Without Any doubt, you're gonna remove Advanced System Protector Completely.
Solution 1: Manually Remove Advanced System Protector
1. restart your computer and keep hitting F8 key
2. move the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
3. press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to launch up Task Manager to end the running processes of Advanced System Protector
4. press Windows+R to get Run window, input regedit and click Ok
5. delete malicious keys of Advanced System Protector
“HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
6.Remove malicious files of AnyProtect malware
%PROGRAMFILES\ AnyProtectEx\ AnyProtect.exe
Note: If you are looking for something easier, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Advanced System Protector Automatically. You won't regret your choice.
Solution 2: remove Advanced System Protector automatically with free antivirus program
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
You deserve to know:Antivirus program like Spyhunter not only does its job to help you remove Advanced System Protector and clear your computer, it also can do you a big favor - protect your computer from additional virus like trojan, adware and browser hijacker. Download and Install Spyhunter scanner for free.
RegCure Pro fights against with Advanced System Protector. Guess who's the winner?
RegCure Pro is designed to quickly restore your computer to peak performance. It does so by tackling the major PC performance problems. RegCure Pro's main scan addresses system and registry errors, active malware, unwanted processes causing performance issues, privacy files with potentially confidential information, junk files and clutter.
RegCure Pro will:
- Improve computer startup times
- Optimize your PC’s memory by defragmenting
- Remove active viruses, adware, spyware and other malware
- Fix system and registry errors
- Get rid of junk files, temporary items and clutter
- Halt unwanted processes that slow down your PC
- Manage restore points for safety and to save disk space
- Locate programs to open files - Optimizes browsing experience
Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
3). Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC