He has been totally stumped by Web Protect for Windows.
"A few days ago I downloaded what I thought was an application that would allow me to read my What's App text on my PC. It seems that it was not what I thought. Now I get pop up ads all the time when I'm on the browser, whether it be Internet Explorer or even Google Chrome. Although I was able to uninstall every program there is still one program by the name of "Web Protect for Windows" that not only won't allow me to uninstall it but when I try to it seems to trigger even more malicious activity. And so how can I uninstall WebProtect Ads?"
PC is fighting against with Web Protect for Windows.
• You are kept getting popup named Web Protect on your every other browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
• Your browser crashes randomly and constantly.
• More and more ads related to your searching habits are popping up to harass you.
• The computer is getting slower and slower. It looks like to take forever to load webpages or execute programs.
• Unknown annoying programs are installed on your computer.
If you are encountering these situations, your computer is definitely attacked by adware Web Protect.
Once web Protect comes to visit, it shows up as an adware.
Web Protect is an adware created to display ads on most of the browsers to gain traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. Once it is installed, the browser default settings like search engine are modified without your permission. As a result, you have to face that you are getting Web Protect popping up.
It seems that troubles come one after one because of Web Protect for Windows.
• random texts on the webpage may be underlined and generate advertising links.
• extra adware and browser hijacker happens.
• confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details are exposed.
To protect your personal sensitive data and enjoy surfing the internet, you are kindly to remove it without any delay. Remove Web Protect!
You're going to say Goodbye to Web Protect. Remove it now!
Solution 1: Remove Web Protect Manually
Step 1: End all the processes related to Web Protect from the task manger
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Uninstall Web Protect from Control Panel
Click Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> search for Web Protect or suspect applications> right click and choose Uninstall
Step3: Remove Web Protect from Your Browser
For Internet Explorer
A: Launch up Internet Explorer>Tools> Manager Add-on
B: Tools and Extensions> search for Web Protect> click Disable
C: Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect
For Google Chrome
A: launch up Google Chrome> click Tools> click Extension> search for Web Protect> click Disable
B: Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
Solution 2: Remove Web Protect automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Web Protect
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C: restart your computer to take effect