Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014, just like a ghost from Halloween, pops up to scare you.
Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is normally considered as a rogue antivirus program which is created to collect money via scaring victims into purchasing its product by the fake message about the infected computer. Typically, it is downloaded and installed as a part of your desired freeware from the internet. Once it is installed, it will definitely pop up and scan your computer by itself. You are received by a lot of fake messages, like warning, alerts, errors and threats. And you are required to purchase or register so that you can handle with the so-called system crises. Here's the kind reminder for you: never ever spend a cent for it since it is nothing but a scam aiming at cheating you for money. And you are strongly suggested to remove it out of your computer at once. Because:
Can't forget how annoying Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 it is.
- It compromises your computer and drops additional malicious programs on your computer, such as trojan, adware, browser hijacker and ransomware.
- It drags down your computer by eating up the system resource.
- It may steal your personal information like browsing habits, credit card details and some account log in details.
- It may also lead your computer crash down randomly.
My friend asked me to help him out after knowing about Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014. So now, his computer is out of Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014. Here are 2 solutions I make for my friend to block Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 in case the similar issue happens again. If anyone's computer has been hit by this hateful fake antivirus program, please have a try to remove it at once.
Removing Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is the last thing you want.
Solution 1: Manually Remove 123
1. restart your computer and keep hitting F8 key
2. move the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
3. press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to launch up Task Manager to end the running processes of 123
4. press Windows+R to get Run window, input regedit and click Ok
5. delete malicious keys of 123
“HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
6.Remove malicious files of AnyProtect malware
%PROGRAMFILES\ AnyProtectEx\ AnyProtect.exe
Note: If you are looking for something easier, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove 123 Automatically. You won't regret your choice.
Solution 2: remove 123 automatically with free antivirus program
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
You deserve to know:Antivirus program like Spyhunter not only does its job to help you remove 123 and clear your computer, it also can do you a big favor - protect your computer from additional virus like trojan, adware and browser hijacker. Download and Install Spyhunter scanner for free.
You won't deny the help from Perfect Uninstaller since you are having such a big trouble Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014.
Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely and safely uninstall any unneeded or corrupt application that standard Windows Add/Remove applet can't remove.
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you ?
1. Uninstall / Remove Any Unneeded Application In Your PC
I know you have a lot of questions and Perfect Uninstaller may not look perfect. What's the true? Perfect or not perfect? You do deserve a chance to check it out. Why not uninstall it to figure it out! You are promised to have a pleasant experience chance with Perfect Uninstaller.