Unfortunatley, his PC was attacked by VuuPC.
"Hello I keep getting the MyPC backup virus and something called VuuPC remote desktop access.
I've done everything the internet says on how to remove it, but it keeps coming back without warning.
I've uninstalled it, deleted all the files I can find related to it, used Malwarebytes, hitmanpro etc.
Nothing is working, please help."
Shocked?! VuuPC has its own ways to get on your PC.
Typically, it is distributed via:
- your freeware or shareware downloading and installing as a bundled component
- your browsing the corrupted sites with exploit code that automatically installs malware
- your opening the infected email attachment
A tip for you to prevent the similar issue in the future: always choose Customize Installation to view each step to uncheck the unfamiliar or suspect programs. Scan your computer by Spyhunter regularly to fix the system loopholes.
- It gets installed on your computer without you being aware of it.
- It plants ads in various kinds of forms, like banner-type ads, video ads, in-text ads, underlined keywords in blue, search related ads and numerous sponsored links.
- It decelerates your computer and makes it perform like a sick snail or makes it unresponsive sometimes.
- It gathers your personal information including browsing history, search queries and top visited sites, which are transferred for the commercial parties using the information to make more relevant ads on your browser.
- It may also bring additional malicious applications on your computer like browser hijacker istartsurf and adware offerwizard.
As you are experiencing and according to the majority of the VuuPC victims, there is no denying the fact that it should be removed out of your computer right Now! There are 2 solutions for you to choose from. If you are confident enough, you can choose manual removal. Or you can choose to download and install Spyhunter to "seckill" it and make it a piece of cake.
Seriously. You need to Remove VuuPC Easily right away.
Solution A: Remove VuuPC manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove VuuPC Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove VuuPC automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
warm tip:"Spyhunter is really functional." Say the Spyhunter users. Yes, Spyhunter is not only can remove malware like VuuPC but also can protect your computer from other sort of virus like trojan, spyware and ransomware. In a word, you can trust it. Download and Install Spyhunter scanner for free.
Would you like something new and exciting to help remove VuuPC?
Try Perfect Uninstaller!
Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely and safely uninstall any unneeded or corrupt application that standard Windows Add/Remove applet can't remove.
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you ?
1. Uninstall / Remove Any Unneeded Application In Your PC
I know you have a lot of questions and Perfect Uninstaller may not look perfect. What's the true? Perfect or not perfect? You do deserve a chance to check it out. Why not uninstall it to figure it out! You are promised to have a pleasant experience chance with Perfect Uninstaller.