SW-Sustainer 1.80 is attacking his Firefox.
"I'm running WIN XP Pro on a Dell 2800 Optiplex GX380 Desktop
When I run Firefox as my browser, i get interference from an extension called 'SW-Sustainer 1.80' that I can't seem to be able to remove.
When I try to run Firefox in normal mode, after a minute or so, the adware starts popping-up ads. The ads can be closed but after another minute or so a new set (usually two) pops-up again.
When I restart Firefox in SAFE MODE with add-ons disabled, the adware then does not activate.
Nothing seems to remove this Trojan.
If you have successfully removed this adware, Please let me know."
SW-Sustainer 1.80 bothers you as an adware.
SW-Sustainer 1.80 belongs to the category of adware that is created to display obtrusive ads when computer users visit the internet. It can infect browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. SW-Sustainer 1.80 is also deemed as a tool to prompt sponsored websites and gain revenue for the author.
SW-Sustainer 1.80 launches on your PC without saying 'HI'.
Typically, it launches on your computer as a bundle of your wanted freeware like video player and some junk email attachments. To be frank, the freeware is not actually free. Additional bundles are dropped onto your computer without your permission. Here’s the advice: always choose Customize Installation over Default Installation to reject any suspicious programs.
You're trying to run away from the trouble of SW-Sustainer 1.80.
• Extra unpleasant program will happen.
You will notice that your computer is hit by more and more ads. Also, browser hijacker and trojan could show up.
• Unresponsive PC will happen.
Your computer will perform more and more slowly. Besides, it may take a much longer time to perform any tasks like loading a webpage since SW-Sustainer 1.80 takes up the system resource.
• Personal data may be exposed.
SW-Sustainer 1.80 is able to track down your online activities and collects the information for the third party. As a result, more and more relevant ads are popping up to attract your hitting. Apart from that, your sensitive information like credit card details and some account log in details can be stolen.
Without any doubt, SW-Sustainer 1.80 should be removed out your computer without any delay in order to save further trouble and damage. Please follow the solutions below to remove SW-Sustainer 1.80.
Get yourself together and Remove SW-Sustainer 1.80 right now!
Solution A: Remove SW-Sustainer 1.80 manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove SW-Sustainer 1.80Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove SW-Sustainer 1.80 automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.