He has tried many ways to remove Dounty.com but failed.
"My Internet Explorer browser's homepage has been hijacked to http://dounty.com/hp7/. Regardless of whatever I try, the page won't remove itself from my homepage settings. There are no add-ons enabled, I have reset the browser and ran a virus scan with Malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essentials, which found nothing. Please help me rid of this aggressive browser hijacking."
You don't know Dounty.com gets on as a bundle?
Typically, Dounty.com gets on your computer as a part of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. To be frank, there is no freeware actually. To cover the price of the freeware, additional components are dropped onto your computer without your permission. Dounty.com is disguised as a bundled component of your wanted freeware and installed in the background as you are installing the desired freeware.
No more smile after Dounty.com shows up.
Dounty.com is a browser hijacker that replaces your default homepage by modifying the default browser settings including search engine and homepage. What’s the most annoying thing is that your browser is always opened with Dounty.com. Additionally, you have to face this unpleasant experience:
• It collects your browsing history for the marketers. It plans advertisements on every webpage you open as an advertisement planter.
• It is able to gather your confidential information like credit card details and some personal account log in details.
• It slows down your computer by taking up the system resource. You will notice that your computer is becoming clumsier and clumsier.
• It may open backdoors and drops additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware into the already compromised computer.
Such unwelcome harass from Dounty.com should be stopped right now. Wanna remove It with a quick way? Try the most powerful antivirus program spyhunter. Download and Install Spyhunter. Just try the free safeguard Spyhunter once.
Remove Dounty.com out and get your smile back.
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Dounty.com%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Dounty.com
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Solution 2: Remove Dounty.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Dounty.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.