A devoted wife is trying to help her husband to get rid of Ad Options.
"I am usually pretty protected and haven't needed to post here in a very long time. But my husbands computer has gotten bit hard.When I get on a page it has a many "Ad Options" and Coupons Ad virus and then redirects every page to a java update page and then starts downloading "setup.exe" files over and over again. I can't get to a page to download because of the redirect."
You've been so sick of the weird computer.
• You are kept getting popup named Ad Options on your every other browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
• Your browser crashes randomly and constantly.
• More and more ads related to your searching habits are popping up to harass you.
• The computer is getting slower and slower. It looks like to take forever to load webpages or execute programs.
• Unknown annoying programs are installed on your computer.
If you are encountering these situations, your computer is definitely attacked by adware Ad Options.
Ad Options, as an adware, leaves you no options.
Ad Options is an adware created to display ads on most of the browsers to gain traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. Once it is installed, the browser default settings like search engine are modified without your permission. As a result, you have to face that you are getting Ad Options popping up.
After learning these, have you made your decision to remove Ad Options?
• random texts on the webpage may be underlined and generate advertising links.
• extra adware and browser hijacker happens.
• confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details are exposed.
To protect your personal sensitive data and enjoy surfing the internet, you are kindly to remove it without any delay. Remove Ad Options!
Should you Remove Ad Options Right Now?
Solution A: Remove Ad Options manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Ad Options Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove Ad Options automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
warm tip:"Spyhunter is really functional." Say the Spyhunter users. Yes, Spyhunter is not only can remove malware like Ad Options but also can protect your computer from other sort of virus like trojan, spyware and ransomware. In a word, you can trust it. Download and Install Spyhunter scanner for free.
Guess you may need more helper to remove Ad Options.
Perfect Uninstaller can be your choice.
Perfect Uninstaller is a better and easier way for you to completely and safely uninstall any unneeded or corrupt application that standard Windows Add/Remove applet can't remove.
What Perfect Uninstaller can do for you ?
1. Uninstall / Remove Any Unneeded Application In Your PC
I know you have a lot of questions and Perfect Uninstaller may not look perfect. What's the true? Perfect or not perfect? You do deserve a chance to check it out. Why not uninstall it to figure it out! You are promised to have a pleasant experience chance with Perfect Uninstaller.