Someone needs help desperately to Remove AdPunisher:
"I´ve been very frustrated lately with a bunch of ads and videos in my browser. Some say by AdChoice, and many other names. I went to the Control Panel to delete all the programs I don´t know and I managed to delete a bunch of weird ads programs I never installed. However, there is one called "AdPunisher" that I cannot possibly uninstall. It simply does not let me. When I click on it to uninstall it a box appears that says: "Plese close your browser and try again". So I tried this fixer program from Windows called Fix it and when I have to select the program from the list and it DOES NOT appear, so Microsoft Fix it asks me the code and I have no idea the code for this program, it does not even says its size or version, just "AdPunisher". Can somebody give me some advice? This is really frustrating. Thank you so much in advance!!"
AdPunisher has controlled your browsers.AdPunisher belongs to the category of adware that is created to display obtrusive ads when computer users visit the internet. It can infect browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. AdPunisher is also deemed as a tool to prompt sponsored websites and gain revenue for the author.
AdPunisher launches on your computer without say Hello.Typically, it launches on your computer as a bundle of your wanted freeware like video player and some junk email attachments. To be frank, the freeware is not actually free. Additional bundles are dropped onto your computer without your permission. Here’s the advice: always choose Customize Installation over Default Installation to reject any suspicious programs.
Troubles from AdPunisher are really bothering you.• Extra unpleasant program will happen.
You will notice that your computer is hit by more and more ads. Also, browser hijacker and trojan could show up.
• Unresponsive PC will happen.
Your computer will perform more and more slowly. Besides, it may take a much longer time to perform any tasks like loading a webpage since AdPunisher takes up the system resource.
• Personal data may be exposed.
AdPunisher is able to track down your online activities and collects the information for the third party. As a result, more and more relevant ads are popping up to attract your hitting. Apart from that, your sensitive information like credit card details and some account log in details can be stolen.
Without any doubt, AdPunisher should be removed out your computer without any delay in order to save further trouble and damage. Please follow the solutions below to remove AdPunisher.
AdPunisher is being Removed!
Solution A: Remove AdPunisher manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove AdPunisher Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove AdPunisher automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.