Letters from the victim of fbdownloaderI tried to install some free software now a lot of things have changed. The one that I am really disturbed with is the fbdownloader. It changed all of my settings in Mozilla. It also placed advertisements on my browser. Can anyone help me removed it? Thanks!
What is fbdownloader?fbdownloader belongs to the category of adware that is created to display obtrusive ads when computer users visit the internet. It can infect browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. fbdownloader is also deemed as a tool to prompt sponsored websites and gain revenue for the author.
How does fbdownloader launch on your computer?Typically, it launches on your computer as a bundle of your wanted freeware like video player and some junk email attachments. To be frank, the freeware is not actually free. Additional bundles are dropped onto your computer without your permission. Here’s the advice: always choose Customize Installation over Default Installation to reject any suspicious programs.
What will happen if fbdownloader is installed on the computer?• Extra unpleasant program will happen.
You will notice that your computer is hit by more and more ads. Also, browser hijacker and trojan could show up.
• Unresponsive PC will happen.
Your computer will perform more and more slowly. Besides, it may take a much longer time to perform any tasks like loading a webpage since fbdownloader takes up the system resource.
• Personal data may be exposed.
fbdownloader is able to track down your online activities and collects the information for the third party. As a result, more and more relevant ads are popping up to attract your hitting. Apart from that, your sensitive information like credit card details and some account log in details can be stolen.
Without any doubt, fbdownloader should be removed out your computer without any delay in order to save further trouble and damage. Please follow the solutions below to remove fbdownloader.
Remove fbdownloader Without Doubt
Solution A: Remove fbdownloader manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove fbdownloader Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove fbdownloader automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.