Recently, I received a message from one of my friends:I downloaded and installed a video player from a website. I might go to the wrong place because I detected that something weird showing on my computer. It is this unknown Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014. It pops up automatically every time I log in the windows and scan my computer without my my permission. The scan result really scared me. It claimed that my computer was seriously infected and many threats needed to deal with right now. I am really lost now. Is my computer really in such a bad situation? I would need some help.
They are normally considered as a rogue antivirus program which is created to collect money via scaring victims into purchasing its product by the fake message about the infected computer. Typically, it is downloaded and installed as a part of your desired freeware from the internet. Once it is installed, it will definitely pop up and scan your computer by itself. You are received by a lot of fake messages, like warning, alerts, errors and threats. And you are required to purchase or register so that you can handle with the so-called system crises. Here's the kind reminder for you: never ever spend a cent for it since it is nothing but a scam aiming at cheating you for money. And you are strongly suggested to remove it out of your computer at once. Because:
You really don't want them.
- They compromises your computer and drops additional malicious programs on your computer, such as trojan, adware, browser hijacker and ransomware.
- They drags down your computer by eating up the system resource.
- They may steal your personal information like browsing habits, credit card details and some account log in details.
- They may also lead your computer crash down randomly.
My friend asked me to help him out after knowing about Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014. So now, his computer is out of them. Here are 2 solutions I make for my friend to block them in case the similar issue happens again. If anyone's computer has been hit by this hateful fake antivirus program, please have a try to remove it at once.
It is Time to End Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014
Solution 1: Manually Remove Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014
1. restart your computer and keep hitting F8 key
2. move the arrow key to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press Enter
3. press Ctrl+Alt+Del together to launch up Task Manager to end the running processes of Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014
4. press Windows+R to get Run window, input regedit and click Ok
5. delete malicious keys of Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014
“HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
“HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run”/ “AnyProtect Tray”
6.Remove malicious files of AnyProtect malware
%PROGRAMFILES\ AnyProtectEx\ AnyProtect.exe
Note: If you are looking for something easier, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014 Automatically. You won't regret your choice.
Solution 2: remove Win 7 Antivirus 2014 & Win 7 Protection 2014 automatically with free antivirus program
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.