"I was trying to download a book the other day and accidentally downloaded weatherbug. I've deleted it from the startup and task bar, but I can't uninstall in the control panel. I bought norton thinking it would get rid of it, but it's still there. I'm not very computer savvy, so can someone help? Thanks in advanced."
"My computer is slower and email is very strange - some emails not going out or they do but don't arrive to the reciepient until several hours later. Some come back to me undeliverable and I know the address is correct. Is there someone who can help me insure that my system is ok and some nasty bug isn't hiding somewhere? Also there were some programs downloaded because of the virus and I can't get them off - weatherbug is one. uninstall from my programs list doesn't work and the preloaded uninstall for weather bug doesn't work either - it says there is a missing file.
Because I use this computer for business, I absolutely have to make sure it is clean. Any help is so appreciated! Thank you"
Is your computer getting slower and slower?
Do you notice that tons of unknown process or process related to weatherbug running in the background?
Does your computer is tearing down by various ads from weatherbug ?
Are banners and coupons from weatherbug unstopable?
Are there addtional PUP like browser hijacker, adware, spyware and trojan installed on your PC?
Are there random texts underlined and generating advertising links?
If your answers to the above questions are YES mostly, I feel really sorry for you. I am afraid that your computer is infected with this horrible and nasty weatherbug .
Yes! You have to face this weatherbug.
weatherbug is an adware that is created to plant sponsored ads on your browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware from the internet.
Once it is installed, the modification of your browser default setting like search engine is performed without your permission. To gain more traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author, weatherbug is capable of collecting your browsing history and use the information to deliver more and more related ads. Apart from that, your confidential information like credit card details and some personal account log in details can be stolen by hackers.
Facing the mass caused by weatherbug , what should you do now? For the sake of your computer security as well as your personal sensitive information, you are kindly advised to remove it out of your computer without any delay!
weatherbug is dumped. Remove it Now!
Solution A: Remove weatherbug manually from your browsers
Remove it from Internet Explorer
- launch up IE> click Tools (click on gear icon in IE9/IE10)> choose Internet Option
- Internet Option window> Advanced tab> click Restore Advance Settings> click on Reset
- tick Delete personal settings> click on Reset
Remove it from Google Chrome
- open Google Chrome>click on Settings>choose configuration page> search for Open a specific page or set of pages> click on Set Pages
- find configuration page> search for Manage search engines and click it> get Default search engine settings> change your default search engine
- search for these 2 options: Make Defaul&Close button “x” to delete the search engine.
- make default your Google search engine and delete all one by one
- open troubleshooting information from browser Firefox
- get Help menu and click Troubleshooting information
- with page of Trouble shooting informaiton, search for Reset Firefox and click on Reset
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove weatherbug Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove it just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove weatherbug automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block it
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.