Adware is the First Name of RocketTabRocketTab is designed as an adware to display sponsored advertisements on the browsers in order to gain traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author. Browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer can be its targets.
A little Trick from RocketTab - Masquerading
You wouldn't know how nasty it can be.You may not notice how nasty RocketTab it is at the beginning, but soon you will find what RocketTab is gonna to bring you:
• tons of spams: ads from RocketTab keeps popping up to interrupt your online activities.
• clumsy computer: your computer gets slower and slower since RocketTab takes up the system resource in the background.
• additional troublesome: RocketTab can drop additional troublesome onto your computer without your permission, like trojan, browser hijacker and ransomware.
• confidential information loss: your browsing history and your personal sensitive information including credit card details and some account log in details can be exposed.
• fragile browser: your computer may crash down randomly and constantly.
Without any doubt or any delay, RocketTab should be removed out of your computer in order protect your PC and sensitive information. If you are in the dark about how to remove it, you are suggested to follow the removal solutions below.
2 Amazing Solutions for Uninstalling RocketTab
Solution 1: Remove RocketTab Manually
Step 1: End all the processes related to RocketTab from the task manger
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Uninstall RocketTab from Control Panel
Click Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> search for RocketTab or suspect applications> right click and choose Uninstall
Step3: Remove RocketTab from Your Browser
For Internet Explorer
A: Launch up Internet Explorer>Tools> Manager Add-on
B: Tools and Extensions> search for RocketTab> click Disable
C: Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect
For Google Chrome
A: launch up Google Chrome> click Tools> click Extension> search for RocketTab> click Disable
B: Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
Solution 2: Remove RocketTab automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block RocketTab
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C: restart your computer to take effect