"Not exactly." According to most of the victims of TPerfectCoupon.
Actually, no one wants it showing up on their computers.
You are kindly advised to remove it right now.
Please try these 2 solutions which really work.
TPerfectCoupon is skilled at disguising.To get on your computer without your noticing, it disguises itself as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware. Thus, TPerfectCoupon is also downloaded and installed in the background as you do the same with your desired software. As a result, the modification of the browser default settings like search provider is performed without asking your permission.
TPerfectCoupon is a nasty troublesome.You may not notice how nasty TPerfectCoupon it is at the beginning, but soon you will find what TPerfectCoupon is gonna to bring you:
• tons of spams: ads from TPerfectCoupon keeps popping up to interrupt your online activities.
• clumsy computer: your computer gets slower and slower since TPerfectCoupon takes up the system resource in the background.
• additional troublesome: TPerfectCoupon can drop additional troublesome onto your computer without your permission, like trojan, browser hijacker and ransomware.
• confidential information loss: your browsing history and your personal sensitive information including credit card details and some account log in details can be exposed.
• fragile browser: your computer may crash down randomly and constantly.
Without any doubt or any delay, TPerfectCoupon should be removed out of your computer in order protect your PC and sensitive information. If you are in the dark about how to remove it, you are suggested to follow the removal solutions below.
2 Amazing Solutions for Uninstalling TPerfectCoupon
Solution 1: Remove TPerfectCoupon Manually
Step 1: End all the processes related to TPerfectCoupon from the task manger
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Uninstall TPerfectCoupon from Control Panel
Click Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> search for TPerfectCoupon or suspect applications> right click and choose Uninstall
Step3: Remove TPerfectCoupon from Your Browser
For Internet Explorer
A: Launch up Internet Explorer>Tools> Manager Add-on
B: Tools and Extensions> search for TPerfectCoupon> click Disable
C: Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect
For Google Chrome
A: launch up Google Chrome> click Tools> click Extension> search for TPerfectCoupon> click Disable
B: Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
Solution 2: Remove TPerfectCoupon automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block TPerfectCoupon
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C: restart your computer to take effect