Computer is becoming weird. Why?
• You are kept getting popup named CheapCoupon on your every other browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
• Your browser crashes randomly and constantly.
• More and more ads related to your searching habits are popping up to harass you.
• The computer is getting slower and slower. It looks like to take forever to load webpages or execute programs.
• Unknown annoying programs are installed on your computer.
If you are encountering these situations, your computer is definitely attacked by adware CheapCoupon.
Some digging about CheapCoupon
CheapCoupon is an adware created to display ads on most of the browsers to gain traffic for its products and generate revenue for the author. Typically, it gets on your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. Once it is installed, the browser default settings like search engine are modified without your permission. As a result, you have to face that you are getting CheapCoupon popping up. And you may also encounter these circumstances :
• random texts on the webpage may be underlined and generate advertising links.
• extra adware and browser hijacker happens.
• confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details are exposed.
To protect your personal sensitive data and enjoy surfing the internet, you are kindly to remove it without any delay. Remove CheapCoupon!
2 Amazing Solutions for Kicking the Ass of CheapCoupon
Solution 1: Remove CheapCoupon Manually
Step 1: End all the processes related to CheapCoupon from the task manger
press Windows+R together to launch up Run window>input taskmgr>click OK
search for the related processes or suspicious ones> right click and choose End Process
Step 2: Uninstall CheapCoupon from Control Panel
Click Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> search for CheapCoupon or suspect applications> right click and choose Uninstall
Step3: Remove CheapCoupon from Your Browser
For Internet Explorer
A: Launch up Internet Explorer>Tools> Manager Add-on
B: Tools and Extensions> search for CheapCoupon> click Disable
C: Clear the browser history and restart IE to take effect
For Google Chrome
A: launch up Google Chrome> click Tools> click Extension> search for CheapCoupon> click Disable
B: Clear the history and cookies of Google Chrome and then restart the browser to take effect
Solution 2: Remove CheapCoupon automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block CheapCoupon
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C: restart your computer to take effect