From a victim of downloadchop.com:
“I somehow downloaded a freeware like video player and then my computer got hit by downloadchop.com. Now my browser is always opened with downloadchop.com and not Google anymore. I thought it might be OK to leave downloadchop.com on my computer. But I was wrong! Soon I found my computer is totally a mess. Now there are various pop-ups flying and my computer takes a much longer time to download a webpage. The slower and slower computer really drives me crazy! How can I terminate this nasty downloadchop.com? Any help would be appreciated!”
downloadchop.com is a browser hijacker that is designed to hijack browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Typically, it gets on your computer together with your wanted freeware or shareware from the internet as a bundled component. It disguises itself as an extension or an add-on to get itself attached onto the target browser so that it can modify browser default settings like search engine and homepage without your detection.
Question: What else can downloadchop.com do to my computer?
downloadchop.com is such a big trouble maker that you have to face these situations:
• your browsing history are collected for the third party and you will get more and more spam ads related to your browsing habit.
• your confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details can be exposed.
• additional malware like trojan, ransomware and rogue antivirus program can be dropped onto the already compromised computer.
With such trouble, downloadchop.com is meant to be removed out of your computer without any delay. If you are still in the dark about how to remove downloadchop.com, you are welcome to follow the situations below to terminate downloadchop.com as soon as you can.
How to Uninstall 123 Easily?
Solution A: remove 123 by yourself
1. Lunch up Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC;
Click on Processes tab
End all the running process related to 123
2. Delete 123 files and registries from computer system
3. Reset Google Chrome: choose Set pages, and type the URL you want into the box and click OK.
4. Restart the Google to take Effect.
If you prefer an easier and quicker solution to block 123, Spyhunter would be your very best choice. It can remove 123 and protect your computer in the further at the same time. Why not just Download and Install Spyhunter to scan your computer!
Suggestion B: Remove 123 automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block 123
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove 123 and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes! Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for. Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.