Overview of lpmxp2.comlpmxp2.com is deemed as a browser hijacker that is created to hijack your default homepage and gain traffic for its products. Typically, it lurks into your computer as a bundled component of your desired freeware or shareware from the internet. You wouldn’t know that lpmxp2.com could be downloaded and installed in the background as you were doing the same with the wanted freeware.
It gets on your computer as an extension or an add-on to get itself attached onto the target browser in order to modify browser default setting including search provider and homepage. It treats Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer as its target.
Once it is installed, you will always be redirected to lpmxp2.com. Besides, you will receive irrelevant search results or poor ones replacing your desired search.
Risks from lpmxp2.com you should know before it’s too late.• lpmxp2.com drags down your computer seriously by starting its amounts of background activities which consume most of the system resource.
• lpmxp2.com can be an advertisement planter. You will be bothered by various spam ads inserted by lpmxp2.com.
• lpmxp2.com can track down your online activities and collect your confidential information like browsing habit, credit card details and some account log in details and expose them for the third party.
• lpmxp2.com can make your computer vulnerable for the other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware.
As you can see, lpmxp2.com is so much trouble for you; it should be removed out of your computer at once before it’s too late.
The 2 Efficient Removal Solutions for lpmxp2.com
Solution 1: Remove Lpmxp2.com Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Lpmxp2.com%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Lpmxp2.com
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Solution 2: Remove Lpmxp2.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Lpmxp2.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.