What can Start.AndroidNewtab.com bring to your computer?Start.AndroidNewtab.com is classified as a browser hijacker that is designed to lock your default homepage on its own in order to gain traffic for its sponsored products. It is also used as a tool to generate revenue for the author. It can infect browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. Once it is installed, the modification of your default browser settings like search engine and homepage is performed without your permission. As a result, you have to experience all the chaos that Start.AndroidNewtab.com brings.
2. Annoying advertisements: you may be bombarded with numerous ads from Start.AndroidNewtab.com.
3. A trouble maker: your computer system will become vulnerable and the additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware can invade into your computer easily.
4. A retarder: your computer will run slower and slower. What’s worse, it may become unresponsive.
5. A stealer: your browsing history can be collected for the marketers and the information is used to deliver more and more related ads. Besides, your sensitive information like credit card details and some account log in details may be exposed by Start.AndroidNewtab.com.
Solution 1: Remove Start.AndroidNewtab.com Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Start.AndroidNewtab.com%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Start.AndroidNewtab.com
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
Solution 2: Remove Start.AndroidNewtab.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Start.AndroidNewtab.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(You may also be supposed to optimize your computer with RegCure Pro which can deeply figure out and fix various windows registry errors so as to avoid potential risk, as well as to ensure your computer security.)
Step C. Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
1) Click here or the icon to download RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
Step D. Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC