What is speedupmypc? Can I leave it on my computer?Speedupmypc is classified as a rouge antivirus program that pretends to be a legitimate one to scan your computer and then displays fake alerts, fake infections and fake system security warnings. It is also considered as a tool to collect money via scaring victims into paying for its full version by the fake scaring message.
Once it is installed on your computer, it starts to give your computer a scan
with its own and then reports that there are errors and threats on your computer that you need to deal with them at once. When you try to deal with it, you are required to purchase its full version or its license before you are allowed to do
so. Here’s the advice: never believe a word from speedupmypc since all messages from it are faked to scare you into paying. What you need to do now is to remove speedupmypc as soon as you can before further damage.
Potential threats from speedupmypc1. It turns off some legitimate programs to protect itself being removed. It may turn down your antivirus program and remove it as a virus.
2. It slows down your computer day by day by running its files in the background.
3. It makes your computer system vulnerable and creates loopholes for the additional malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware.
4. It may block you from the computer desktop, making the computer useless.
5. You may be hit by numerous ads or popups.
Friendly advice: speedupmypc shouldn’t be left on your computer and it should be uninstalled at once to keep you computer safe.
How to Remove Speedupmypc?
Solution 1: Remove Speedupmypc Manually
1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all Speedupmypc running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Speedupmypc.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Speedupmypc.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
Solution 2: Remove Speedupmypc automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Speedupmypc
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
(You may also be supposed to optimize your computer with RegCure Pro which can deeply figure out and fix various windows registry errors so as to avoid potential risk, as well as to ensure your computer security.)
Step C. Download PC optimizer RegCure Pro
1) Click here or the icon to download RegCure Pro
2) Follow the instructions to install RegCure Pro
Step D. Run RegCure Pro to optimize your PC