Overview of Search.hdvideobar.comSearch.hdvideobar.com is considered as a browser hijacker that is programmed to redirect your default homepage on its own. It can infect browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is also deemed as a tool to gain traffic for its products and generate money for the author via your every clicking.
Once it is installed, the modification of your default browser settings like search engine and homepage is performed without asking your or any warning.
As a result, you have to suffer that Search.hdvideobar.com automatically pops up to replace your default homepage. Besides, your desired search results may be replaced by some irrelevant websites.
Roles that Search.hdvideobar.com can play on your computer1. A foxy sneaker: it gets on your computer and installs itself in the background as a bundled component of your wanted freeware like video player from the internet without any warning.
2. A trouble maker: it compromises your computer and makes your computer vulnerable for the additional viruses like trojan, spyware and ransomware.
3. A stealer: it collects your browsing history to pop up more and more related annoying ads and may expose your confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details.
Manual Removal Support
Solution 1: Remove Search.hdvideobar.com Manually
1) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
2) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\%AllUsersProfile%\Application Data\.exe%UserProfile%\Desktop\ Search.hdvideobar.com%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\ Search.hdvideobar.com
3) Reset your infected browsers (take IE as example). Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options. In the Internet Options window click on the Advanced tab. Then click on the Reset, check Delete personal settings. Then click Reset.
4) Disable any suspicious startup items that are made by infections. For Windows Xp: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the Run box -> click Ok to open the System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated. For Windows Vista or Windows7: click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
For win8: Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete or Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> Click Task Manager >> More details >> Startup tab >> click on the items you would like to disable >> Click Disable
Solution 2: Remove Search.hdvideobar.com automatically (with SpyHunter)Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Search.hdvideobar.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.