What is Delivery67.com?Delivery67.com is considered as an advertisement-supported adware that is programmed to embed ads in browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. It gets on your computer together with your wanted freeware or shareware from the internet as a bundled component. You must have downloaded and installed some freeware like Skype without paying any attention for it. You wouldn’t know that you were downloading and installing Delivery67.com as you were doing the same with your wanted freeware. Here’s the tip: download from the official sites and choose Customize Installation to cancel the bundled components of suspicious programs.
Once it gets on your computer, it masquerades itself as an extension or an add-on to get itself attached onto the target browser so that the modification of the browser default settings like search engine is performed without the detection of your antivirus program and yours. As a result, you have to experience that your every webpage is opened with ads from Delivery67.com as well as the new tab. Besides, you may get irrelevant redirects replacing your search results.
What threats can Delivery67.com bring on your computer?• It definitely drags down your computer speed by starting its amounts of background activities.
• It collects the information about the users and tracks down your surfing habits in order to serve ads related to you.
• It may expose your confidential information like your private account log in details.
• It may make your computer system vulnerable for the additional malware like trojan and spyware.
As you can see, Delivery67.com should be removed at once to protect your computer and your precious data.
Manual Removal Solution
Solution 1: Remove Delivery67.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Delivery67.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Delivery67.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Delivery67.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Delivery67.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
F： Restart your computer to check if the Browser Hijacker is completely removed.
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
Solution 2: Remove Delivery67.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Delivery67.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.