Information about rogue antivirus program Windows Internet Guard
Windows Internet Guard is a rogue antivirus program and is created to scare people into purchasing its full version via displaying fake infections, fake security alerts and fake warnings. It is distributed by some sites that display a fake virus scanner claiming your computer has been infected and there are threats on your computer and then prompt you to download Windows Internet Guard. Also, it is distributed by the hacked site that is carried with exploit code that tries to install malware like Windows Internet Guard onto your computer without any warning or your permission.
Once it is installed on your computer, it automatically starts to scan your computer and then displays fake infections, fake system errors and fake threats on your claiming your computer has seriously been infected. When you attempt to deal with the so-called computer issues, you are required to pay for its full version before you are allowed to do so. Some victims were so afraid that they took actions and advise from Windows Internet Guard. Please don't believe a word from and don't trust it. If you ever take advice from it, your computer will get worse.
• It can disable legit programs on your computer in order to protect itself from being removed.
• It may remove your antivirus program as an infection to keep itself safe.
• It may block your computer up.
• It may drop additional malware like trojan, browser hijacker and adware onto your already being compromised computer.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Windows Internet Guard Manually
1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all Windows Internet Guard running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Windows Internet Guard.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Windows Internet Guard.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
Solution 2: Remove Windows Internet Guard automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Windows Internet Guard
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.