The complaining from some victim:Hello ! I've been having this issue for the past week already, every time I open a new page in chrome, cr.tractionize.com opens up automatically in the background, despite my AdBlock being on. No matter I close it, it would pop up several times in a day and it's really annoying. No information about it on the internet :( Is there any way to remove it or block it? Thank you!
Should I remove cr.tractionize.com or go on to keep it on my computer?If you have known about cr.tractionize.com, you wouldn’t want cr.tractionize.com on your computer anymore.
1. Being sneaky: the foxy cr.tractionize.com gets on your computer without asking you.
2. Being malicious: it will make your computer vulnerable for the additional malware like Trojan, adware and browse hijacker.
3. Loss of confidential information: your confidential information like credit card details and some account log in details can be stolen by cr.tractionize.com.
4. Slow down your PC: it will definitely slow down your PC speed by consuming most of the system recourse.
5. An unwelcome collector: your browsing history may be collected to for the third party.
Scene of cr.tractionize.com1. It gets on your computer as a bundled component of your wanted free software like Skype.
2. As a browser hijacker, cr.tractionize.com targets on the popular browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
3. Once it is installed, your browser homepage is always being redirected to cr.tractionize.com.
4. You will get various annoying ads flying on your computer screen.
5. Your search results may be redirected to some unauthorized sites which may be planted with exploit code that tries to install malware onto your computer without your knowledge.
For the sake of your computer security and to prevent further damage, you need to remove cr.tractionize.com at the first moment you detect it.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Cr.tractionize.com ManuallyA: Go to Control Panel and delete cts.lipilextrack.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find cts.lipilextrack.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search cts.lipilextrack.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all cts.lipilextrack.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ’1′
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
F： Restart your computer to check if the virus is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Cr.tractionize.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Cr.tractionize.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.