Scenes of Search Maven• The foxy Search Maven sneaks into your computer secretly.
• It may be tracking your online activities and gathering your browsing history.
• Your computer will be slowed down since Search Maven consumes most of your system resource.
• Your computer system is vulnerable and additional malware like trojan, browser hijacker and spyware can get on your computer easily.
• Your confidential information like some personal account log in details may be stolen.
• Ads are flying on the computer screen and redirects happen randomly.
Definition of Search MavenSearch Maven is deemed as a malicious and nasty adware that is made to display ads, deals, offers and coupons onto the target browsers like Google Chrome,
Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is distributed by some hacked sites that are planted with exploit code that tries to install Search Maven on your computer. Typically, it is distributed as a bundled component. You may have downloaded some free software and installed it with Default Installation. You were also installing Search Maven as you were installing the main free software.
Once it is installed, browser default settings like search engine are modified. As a result, you have to face that every webpage you open is with ads by Search Maven, even the new tab.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Search Maven Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete Search Maven from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Search Maven list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search Search Maven then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Search Maven registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Search Maven associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Search Maven is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Search Maven automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Search Maven
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.