What is Windows AntiBreach Patrol?Windows AntiBreach Patrol is deemed as a fake antivirus program that is designed to tricks victims’ money via scaring them into paying for its full version by displaying fake infections, fake threats and fake security warnings. It is distributed by the sites that display an online virus scanner claiming your computer is infected and then prompt you download it. It is also distributed by the hacked sites which are planted with exploit code that tries to install Windows AntiBreach Patrol onto your computer without any warning. Once it is installed, it automatically pops up to have a fake scan for your computer and then stats there are infections and threats on your computer. When you try to deal with the so-called computer issues, you are prompted to pay for its full version before you are allowed to do so.
Here’s the kind warning: please don’t pay any cent for it since Windows AntiBreach Patrol is nothing but a scam. The displayed computer issues are faked and don’t exist. Please feel sure to ignore them and remove Windows AntiBreach Patrol as soon you can before any further damage.
Risks you are taking to have Windows AntiBreach Patrol installed on your computer.1) It may block you from your desktop and make your computer useless one.
2) It makes your computer system vulnerable for additional viruses like trojan, ransomware and spyware.
3) It may cause your computer restart again and again.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Windows AntiBreach Patrol Manually
1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all Windows AntiBreach Patrol running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Windows AntiBreach Patrol.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Windows AntiBreach Patrol.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
Solution 2: Remove Windows AntiBreach Patrol automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Windows AntiBreach Patrol
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.