What is Windows AntiBreach Tool?
Once it is installed on your computer, it automatically starts to do a fake scan for your computer after you log in Windows. And then it states that there are a few infections on your computer. When you attempt to deal with the referred infections, you are required to purchase a license before you are allowed to do so. Please feel safe to ignore what Windows AntiBreach Tool displays since what it does and what it displays are all fake.
Risks you are taking to have Windows AntiBreach Tool on your computer.1) It exposes your computer to additional malware such as browser hijacker, Trojan and ransomware.
2) The computer is largely degraded down.
3) It may block you from the desktop and you never have a change to get your desktop.
4) To be more scaring and more convincing, it will displays different kinds of fake errors, threats and security warnings.
Please never ever fall for its tricks and ignore what Windows AntiBreach Tool claims. And you are suggested to remove Windows AntiBreach Tool as soon as you can.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Windows AntiBreach Tool Manually1. Access to safe mode with networking mode. Step: Reboot the infected computer. As it restarts but before Windows launches, tap "F8" key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit Enter.
2. Tap Ctrl+Alt+Del keys to launch Windows Task Manager to end all AntiBreach Tool running processes. [random name].exe
3. Show up Folder Options from Control Panel. Check the box of "Show hidden files and folders" and uncheck "Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)", then click "OK".
4. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and
click "OK." Click "Start" button and Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
5. Find and remove all registry entries associated with Windows AntiBreach Tool.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\Run\[random] HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\[random] HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\svflooje\Enum\[random]6. Navigate to registry editor to delete all infected files relevant to Windows AntiBreach Tool.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe "Debugger"="svchost.exe" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpCmdRun.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MpUXSrv.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\MSASCui.exe
If you think the manual removal is a little complicated for you, you can be a lazy guy with the help of the most POWERFUL antivirus program Spyhunter. To be a lazy guy and watch Windows AntiBreach Tool being removed AUTOMATICALLY.
Solution 2: Remove Windows AntiBreach Tool automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Windows AntiBreach Tool
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.