How Speed-Find.com gets on your computer?Speed-Find.com gets on your computer with the assistance of your downloading as a bundled component. (You are advised to go to official websites to download and install the free software with Customize Installation in order to get a chance cancel unwanted bundled components and programs.)
Once it is on your computer, it masquerades itself as an extension or an add-on to attach itself on the browser. With its attaching, browser default settings including homepage and search engine are reconfigured.
What is Speed-Find.com?
Victims claimed that Speed-Find.com can’t be removed by their antivirus program. Also, they have tried to uninstall the attacked browser to try to get rid of Speed-Find.com. However, it failed no matter how many times they tried.
Dangers by Speed-Find.com1) It collects your browsing history for commercials.
2) It may expose your confidential information like some personal account log in details and credit card details.
3) Your computer may be monitored by Speed-Find.com.
4) Additional malware like Trojan and ransomware may be dropped on your computer since your computer has been compromised by Speed-Find.com.
5) It decelerates your computer.
Speed-Find.com can’t be removed manually and easily. For the sake of your computer security, you are advised to remove it as soon as you can.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Speed-Find.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and Speed-Find.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find Speed-Find.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, Speed-Find.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all Speed-Find.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all Speed-Find.com associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the Speed-Find.com is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Speed-Find.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Speed-Find.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.