Dangers by weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com1) It is installed on your browser without your permission and warning.
2) Your homepage is always redirected to weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com. In other words, your homepage is hijacked by weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com.
3) Unwanted various ads are shown on the screen.
4) It largely degrades your computer by consuming most of the system resource. It takes a longer time to download a webpage or run a program.
5) It can’t be removed by any antivirus program as well as uninstalling the hacked browser.
6) It collects your browsing history for commercials and may steal your sensitive information like personal account log in details.
What is weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com?weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com is considered as a browser hijacker that is able to attack browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. It attaches itself to the target browser as an extension or an add-on in order to bypass the detection of the antivirus program and yours. Once installed, it reconfigures browser default settings like search engine and homepage. You would be suffered from that every webpage is redirected to weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com against your desired ones.
weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com states that you could win a prize if you answer one question. To be more convincing, it displays a few winners. Please never fall for its tricks. It only aims at collecting your personal information like phone numbers and address.
For the sake your computer security, you are highly recommended to remove it as soon as you can. Please follow the manual removal solution below.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove Weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Weekly-contest.myservey-prizerewardzs.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.