What is ShopItFast?ShopItFast is classified as an adware that targets at browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. It is designed to make profit by displaying ads, banners and coupons on the hacked browsers. It may communicate with cyber criminals remotely. Therefore, you are advised not to click on them, which may redirect you to some spam websites.
As an extension it is, it automatically attaches itself onto the browser to modify browser default settings. Besides, it places its registry entries into the kernel part of the system to ensure its auto-start up.
As a consequence, ads by ShopItFast are flying on the screen. Every webpage is inserted with ads. When you mouse on them, you are redirected to spam websites which may be planted with viruses.
To get rid of these annoying ads, some victims have tried to delete the related extension and gone to control panel to uninstall it, without luck, they failed. Also, they asked help from their advanced anti-virus program but it couldn’t help a bit.
1) It lurks into your computer without permission or any asking.
Dangers by ShopItFast
2) It may open backdoor for additional viruses like Trojan win32.gen and browser hijacker Nation Zoom.
3) It collects your browsing history for commercials and may make your confidential information including banking details or account log in details leaked.
4) The hacked computer hangs up randomly.
If you don’t think it as a malware and still keep it on your computer, you will get more and more ads and computer will get slower and slower. For the concern of your computer security, please remove it as soon as you can.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove ShopItFast Manually
A: Go to Control Panel and delete ShopItFast from Add & Remove program
1. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
2. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
3. Click on Program
4. Click Add & Remove Program
5. Find ShopItFast list and select Remove
6. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
B: Show all hidden files
1. Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
2. Click on the Start button. This is the small round button with the Windows flag in the lower left corner.
3. Click on the Control Panel menu option.
4. When the control panel opens click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
5. Under the Folder Options category, click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Under the Hidden files and folders section select the radio button labeled Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Remove the checkmark from the checkbox labeled Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
8. Press the Apply button and then the OK button.
C: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL combination to open the Windows Task Manager. Click on the “Processes” tab, search ShopItFast then right-click it and select “End Process” key.
D: Click “Start” button and selecting “Run.” Type “regedit” into the box and click “OK” to delete all ShopItFast registries
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
E: Remove all ShopItFast associated files
F： Restart your computer to check if the ShopItFast is completely removed.
Solution 2: Remove ShopItFast automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block ShopItFast
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.