You must agree that thanks to Windows Prime Shield which informed you of the computer issues that need to fix at once. Then you realized you may be tricked by Windows Prime Shield. Let’s check out what is Windows Prime Shield and what it will do to your computer.
Rogue anti-virus program as it is, it automatically starts to scan your computer after you log in widows. And then the rogue software will display a few fake alerts, fake security warnings and fake infections.
These are the fake errors displayed by Windows Prime Shield:
There's a suspicious software running on your PC. For more details, run a system file check.
Trojan activity detected. System data security is at risk. It is recommended to activate protection and run a fully system scan.
2) When you attempt to deal with the so-called errors listed above, you will find that you legitimate anti-virus program are disabled. Some victims found that theirs were even removed by Windows Prime Shield as an infection. Windows Prime Shield does this to protect itself from being removed.
3) You are required to pay for a license before you are allowed to deal with the so-called computer issues.
4) Some legitimate programs are blocked by Windows Prime Shield from running. This is the massage you will get when you try to run a program:
Firewall has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
Windows NT Logon Application C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe is suspected to have infected your PC. This type of virus intercepts entered data and transmits them to a remote server.
Windows Prime Shield is considered as a scareware that is designed to collect money by displaying fake alerts and security warning. It is totally a scam. Please feel safe to ignore them.
2) If you keep it on your computer instead of removing it, there will be more malware like Adchoice and Outfox.TV hacking your computer.
3) Computer is getting more and more slower and sometimes hangs up.
For the sake of the computer security, please remove Windows Prime Shield as soon as you can.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Windows Prime Shield Manually1) Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
To perform this procedure, please restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key until Windows Advanced Options menu shows up, then using arrow key to select “Safe Mode with Networking” from the list and press ENTER to get into that mode.
2) Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together to pull up Window Task Manager and end suspicious processes:
3) Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Windows Prime Shield.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
4) Check the following directories and remove all these associated files:
%windows%\system32\drivers\Windows Prime Shield.sys
%CommonPrograms%\Windows Prime Shield.lnk
%DesktopDir%\Windows Prime Shield.lnk
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Windows Prime Shield\Uninstall Windows Prime Shield
%LocalAppdata %\Windows Prime Shield virus\uninstall\Windows Prime Shield.lnk
%UserProfile%\Desktop\Windows Prime Shield.lnk
5) Disable suspicious startup items. click start menu->type msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items generated.
6) Restart your computer to the normal mode and check the effect.
Solution 2: Remove Windows Prime Shield automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Windows Prime Shield
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.