Trojan.Dorkbot.ED DescriptionTrojan.Dorkbot.ED is a malware that intrudes computer by taking advantage of system vulnerabilities without permission. It attacks computer systems including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 as well as Windows Vista. Once it is in the computer, it will bring a lot of chaos.
Where is Trojan.Dorkbot.ED from?1) From free software downloanding.
Viruse like Trojan.Dorkbot.ED is always disguised itself as a bundled component so that it can intrude the target computer and bypass the detection of the computer user with the cover of the wanted free software.Here is the advice:
always elect customize installation over default installation and check the terms and components before installing so that unwanted one can be cancelled.
2) From malicious websites like pornographic websites or strange links.
Those websites and links may contain the installer of Trojan.Dorkbot.ED. It installs itself automatically with the help of a special exploit code when you are browsing them.
3) From strange email attachments containing Trojan.Dorkbot.ED.
4) From peer-to-peer sharing files.
Potential Harms of Trojan.Dorkbot.ED1) It largely drags down the computer speed by taking up all memory.
2) It may cause system crash randomly and constantly, interrupting your online activities.
3) It may destroy, delete and corrupt the hacked computer files.
4) It may cause browser hijacked and ads bombarding the hacked computer.
5) The hacked computer is exposed to other sorts of malware like Trojan and spyware.
6) It may steal your browsing history and confidential information like account details and banking details.
7) It may communicate with cyber criminals.
Keep it or remove it. It is clear. Here’s the removal solution for you, which you can follow can remove Trojan.Dorkbot.ED by yourself.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove TROJAN.DORKBOT.ED Manually
1. To stop all Trojan.Dorkbot.ED processes, press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager.
2. Click on the "Processes" tab, search for Trojan.Dorkbot.ED, then right-click it and select "End Process" key.
3. Click "Start" button and selecting "Run." Type "regedit" into the box and click "OK."
4. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ Trojan.Dorkbot.ED." Right-click this registry key and select "Delete."
5. Navigate to directory %PROGRAM_FILES%\ Trojan.Dorkbot.ED \ and delete the infected files manually.
6. When it is finished, reboot your computer to take effect.
Solution 2: Remove TROJAN.DORKBOT.ED automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block TROJAN.DORKBOT.ED
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.