Service function NtCreateThreadEx hook, Service function NtAlpcConnectPort hook and Service function NtMapViewOfSection hook are from Service function family. They are Trojans that can cause a disaster to your computer.
Where exactly are they from?
Trojan is a very tricky virus. It usually disguises itself as a file in the form of HTML, TXY,ZIP, etc.
1) You may get the Service function Trojan from spam email attachments in the form of HTML, TXT and ZIP.
2) You may have browsed some malicious website which is planted with Service function Trojan.
3) You may have installed some free software bundled with Service function Trojan installer. And you may have the free software installed with default installation. Sometimes even you choose customize installation, the Trojan can still lurk into your computer without asking you.
Service function Trojan Description
Service function is classified as a Trojan which is good at disguising itself and seducing computer user to download it. It sneaks into computers with back door. When you double click it, it will display a message saying that there is an error; meanwhile it is running its malicious program after your clicking. Once infected, Service function can destroy and steal your files. It is even capable to take control of your computer since it lurks into your computer as an administrator. Since infected, your computer is totally out of your control. You try to terminate it with antivirus programs, but the results didn't meet with your anticipated expectation. You are totally pissed off.
Let’s check what Service function can do to your computer:
1) It can monitor your computer to log your browsing history and accounts details or even confidential information. They are probably leaked to the third party for mangy activities.
2) It opens computer backdoor so that cyber criminals can access the infected computer to control it.
3) Other malicious files like adware, spyware, browser hijacker would always come after Trojan. And then you will be bombarded with endless ads on every websites and redirecting issues happen.
4) Some legal programs are disabled.
5) System resource is used 100%. Your computer performs like as snail and crashes randomly.
As you can see, you should remove Service function as soon as you can, or your computer would be in a big trouble.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Service function Manually
Step1: Boot your infected computer into Safe Mode with Networking (Reboot your infected PC > keep pressing F8 key before Windows start-up screen shows>use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.)
Step 2: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Service function processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 3: Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Service function
(Click Start button> click "Run" > Input "regedit" into the Run box and click ok)
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce “[random digits].exe”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\”Shell” = “[Service function ].exe”
Step 4: Detect and remove Service function associated files listed below:
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].bat
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].cfg
%UserProfile%\Application Data\[random digits]\[random digits].exe
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\Programs\System Tool.lnk
Solution 2: Remove Service function automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Service function
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.