Backdoor.Caphaw.2 is a backdoor Trojan which comes from the Trojan family Backdoor.Caphaw. There are many variants of Backdoor.Caphaw, such as Backdoor.Caphaw.A, Backdoor.Caphaw.U.63 and Backdoor.Caphaw.D . Recently, many computer users are being suffered by Backdoor.Caphaw.2. They claim that Backdoor.Caphaw.2 lurks into their computer without their permission and any consent. Once infected, your computer will be controlled and monitored by the third party via Backdoor.Caphaw.2 , which means you will lose the independence of your computer and have no right to decide what your computer will encounter. As one of the results, your computer will be totally exposed to other malicious applications since it has already compromised by Backdoor.Caphaw.2.
You will find that Backdoor.Caphaw.2 is definitely a dangerous pest for your computer:
1) It takes a long time to log in your computer; system performs as slowly as a snail since the Trojan eats up your 100% system resource.
2) Some of your applications will become invalid; meanwhile some unknown and strange applications are being installed onto your computer.
3) Your email box will get more spam emails.
4) Your search results will be redirected to somewhere malicious, at the same time your browsing history will be recorded.
5) Windows Security Center, Windows Firewall or Third party firewall software has been and disabled.
6) More and more system vulnerabilities will appear.
7) Your confidential information will be leaked to the third party for marketing.
You are highly recommended to remove it as soon as you can, because the Trojan will add more and more new characters and generate many new variants Trojan, which makes it more difficult to remove it and further damage you will get. the following is the Manual Removal solution for you.
Efficient Removal Solution Details
Solution 1: Remove Backdoor.Caphaw.2 Manually
(Reboot your infected PC > keep pressing F8 key before Windows start-up screen shows>use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter.)
Step 2: Press Ctrl+Alt+Del keys together and stop Backdoor.Caphaw.2 processes in the Windows Task Manager.
Step 3: Detect and delete Backdoor.Caphaw.2 associated files listed below.
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].mof
Step 4: Open the Registry Editor, detect and remove these Registry Entries created by Backdoor.Caphaw.2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternet ExplorerToolbar “[trojan name]”
Step5: Restart your computer to check if the Backdoor.Caphaw.2 has been removed completely.
Note: You need to be really prudent during the removal process since any inappropriate deleting can cause system crash. Besides, you still have a better option: Spyhunter. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can make the Backdoor.Caphaw.2 removal a easily job. All you need to do is to watch it remove Backdoor.Caphaw.2 automatically for you.
Solution 2: Remove Backdoor.Caphaw.2 automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Backdoor.Caphaw.2
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.