Cyberlocker DescriptionCyberlocker is a ransomlock that blocks your computer with the purpose of blackmailing you $300. Once infected, you can’t access to your windows operating system with the normal mode. Sometimes the worst thing is that you can even access your desktop with safe mode with networking , as well as safe mode with command prompt. As a result, you find all of the applications of your computer just dysfunction. You just keep being bombarded by a fake notification which is in the name of the particular security authority and blames infected computer users for committing cybercrime actions on the computer. Claiming from Cyberlocker, it displays the alert pointing out that your online activities are suspected of violating the related law, such as viewing and distributing pornographic contents, obtaining or distributing some kind of copyrighted materials, ect. Please don’t follow anything it says. Cyberlocker is made to urge people to pay a fee of $300 in 72 hours to receive an unlock code and is designed to threat people that if you don’t pay the money in time all your locked files like music, documents, videos, photos and other files on your computer will never have a chance to be decrypted. Similar to Politie Office Central Ukash Virus, Decrypt Protect-MBL Block Off Virus, United States Department of Justice MoneyPak Virus, CashU Virus, FBI Moneypak virus, no matter what it the bogus alert says ,all these ransomlockers only purpose is to collect money, don’t pay for the pravite key. It is just a scam created by cyber criminal to blackmail you innocent people’ money. It is very high risk threat, so for the safety of personal information and other data files, CyberLocker Ransomware should be removed immediately from the infected computer. If you need any online help, please contact Tee Support to get expertise to get rid of Cyberlocker.
How did my computer get infected?1) You may have click on the websites and links which are compromised by Cyberlocker.
2) You may have opened the attachments in spam emails which contains exploit kits of CyberLocker.
3) Your computer may be infected via peer-to-peer sharing websites which may be bundled with CyberLocker.
4) You may download free software containing CyberLocker virus and install with Default Installation.
2 Efficient Removal Solutions
Solution A: Remove Cyberlocker ManuallyStep 1> Restore computer in safe mode with command prompt
1. Restart your computer.
2. Repeatedly press F8 upon the opening of the boot menu to enter Windows in “Safe Mode with Command Prompt”.
3. Type “explorer” when the Command Prompt appears and press Enter.
4. Once Windows Explorer shows up browse Win XP: C:\windows\system32\restore\rstrui.exe or Win Vista/Seven:C:\windows\system32\rstrui.exe, then press Enter.
5. When such a window appears, click next.
7. Detect and remove Cyberlocker associated files listed below:
8.Open the Registry Editor, search for and delete these Registry Entries created by Cyberlocker
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternetExplorerToolbar “[virus name]”
Note: If you think the manual removal is complicated and you really want to be a lazy guy, no worries, there is still a perfect solution for you - Download and Install Spyhunter to Remove Cyberlocker Automatically. The most powerful antivirus program Spyhunter can remove Cyberlocker just like hands down for you.
Solution B: Remove Cyberlocker automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Cyberlocker
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.