Troubles by Search.coupons.com
- You are not allowed to log on as an administrator even though you are the owner;
- Your pc will freeze after going idle;
- Your PC has gotten very slow ever since search.coupons.com was seen and you've started to get lots of pop ups including decisive ones to ask you update a DVD player in the computer;
- You also get several error messages whenever you first boot up the computer;
- A lot of resources are hogged.
Potential Dangers by Search.coupons.com
Search.coupons.com belongs to coupon family that lures surfers to click on and make them victims. Such search.coupons virus manages to get into the deep heart of a computer, messing around there to finally form a vulnerability which is not known by you. That’s why some people will then see coupons toolbar install onto your browser without your consent. With the vulnerability being available there, you are under the radar of millions of tracking cookies which is always for information collection. When more information is collected, search.coupons browser malware is capable of distributing more related popups catering for your preference. Apart from the vulnerability, vicious components of search.coupons.com virus are able to make legit ones as their affiliate and randomly delete systematic ones that can be associated to services on your system. Therefore, some of your programs will not properly run or you may detect your Windows defender/ firewall will not stay automatic.
You searched through all the programs and try to remove search.coupons.com but you couldn't get it done? Try with the steps pack below.
2 Efficient Removal Solutions
Solution A: Remove Search.coupons.com Manually1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of search.coupons.com.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by search.coupons.com:
For Internet Explorer
1) Go to Tools in the menu bar
2) Click on Internet Options
3) Click on the General tab which should be under "Browsing History" and click "Delete"
For Mozilla Firefox
1) Go to Tools in the menu bar
2) Click on Options
3) Click on the Privacy tab
4) Click on "Clear Now"
5) Select "Cookies"
6) Click on "Clear Private Data Now"
For Google Chrome
1) Click on the spanner icon in the top right of the browser
2) Click on "Options"
3) Click on "Under the Bonnet" (UK) / "Under the Hood" (US)
4) Click on the "Content settings" button in the Privacy section
5) Click on the "Clear browsing data" button
1) Go to the Safari menu (icon in top right of browser) and select Preferences
2) In the popup window that appears, select the Security icon (a padlock)
3) Under "Accept Cookies", select the "Never" button
5. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
Solution B: Remove Search.coupons.com automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Search.coupons.com
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.