Why Want to Remove Developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/?
You find you are frequently taken to developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/ before the intended page is allowed to load? With that, browser would flash or crash sometime, and the computer is running slower day by day. Spyhunter have been asked to help remove developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/ because installed or downloaded security utilities are unable to detect anything or help relief the situation at all. Some PC users would not take console yahoo redirect virus seriously when the scenario is happening sporadically, thinking a piece of browser malware cannot arouse much trouble. If you think so, you are so wrong, please keep reading to get to know how dangerous it is to be redirected to developer.yahoo console.
Dangers You May Meet up with Developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/
- Carries malicious codes apart from malware under the cover of a normal site.
- Loads down tracking cookies to collect your information and opens up a backdoor to pass stolen information to its remote server.
- Serves as a platform for information receipt and exchange.
- Console yahoo virus manages to weaken the system by inserting its vicious components into kernel part of the system.
2 Efficient Removal Solutions
Solution A: Remove Developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/ Manually
For Windows XP:
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/:
- C:\Users\user account\Appdata\Local
- C:\Users\user acount\Appdata\Local\Temp
- C:\Users\user account\Appdata\Roaming
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main
Don't forget to cleanse your browser
1. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
2. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
Solution B: Remove Developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/ automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Developer.yahoo.com/yql/console/
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.