Description of problem
‘please connect to internet’ white screen FBI virus shows "FBI Warning, send $300 to this address to fix" on its screen. You may have tries to get into any forms of mode but all you got is a white screen with just the text "“please connect to internet”. Save the effort and don’t try with Ctrl+Alt+Del as you will get nothing unless your operating system is Windows 8.
Obviously, FBI ‘please connect to internet’ white screen virus is a scam as you are certainly connected to Internet but being blocked by it. We online techs suggest a quick remove as there were cases listed below happened because of delay:
- Safe mode with command prompt will just keep scrolling files and will not end;
- F8 keys will keep taking you back to ‘Windows Advanced Options’ when you attempting to get into any of the given options;
- Some secure services are dead including Windows firewall and secure tools technicians would give you.
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing FBI MoneyPac
Suggestion A: Remove FBI MoneyPac Manually
Step1.:Reboot your computer and log into Safe Mode with Networking.
Step2: Launch msconfig. and disable startup items rundll32
Click "start" —> put msconfig. in "search box" —> press Enter —> disable rundll32
Step3: Reboot your system one more time.
Step4: Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
Click "start" —> put regedit in "search box" —> press Enter —> press and hold Ctrl+F to search for Winlogon
Step5: There will be a key labeled Shell in the right pane. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If not, right click it and replace it with explorer.exe.
Step6: Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items of ‘please connect to internet' FBI white screen virus
a) Click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files:
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random].dll
- %Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\[random]\[random]\
b) Open Registry Editor by pressing Windows+R keys, type regedit in Run box and click “OK” to proceed. When Registry Editor is open, search and get rid of the following registry entries:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “RunInvalidSignatures” = “1″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Anti-Malware Lab″
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random].exe″
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options “Debugger” = “svchost.exe
Attention: You might be looking for something simple and more efficient to terminate FBI MoneyPac. Just clam down and hold your breath. Spyhunter can be your every first choice. Download and Install Spyhunter to protect your PC right away!
Suggestion B: Remove FBI MoneyPac automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block FBI MoneyPac
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
friendly tip:Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove FBI MoneyPac and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes!Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for.
Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.