Review on b1.org Redirect
You have search.b1.org.com attached to your default homepage and also its b1.org toolbar to browser toolbar? You have noticed that there were some occasions when b1.org search engine opens up on a new tab during your browsing? Some people will keep using b1.org as a helpful search toolbar due to its simplicity in design and conveniency in surfing manner and also because search.b1.org, in some cases, does not show up some annoying properties to redirect PC users often. However, one will not finally realize that http://search.b1.org is totally a fake one until they want to replace b1 search engine. It seems to be impossible to do that because after each reboot requested by installed anti-virus programs, http://search.b1.org comes back and nothing is really helping. What’s worse, some get no malware or potentially risk items detected, and thus get nowhere to start removing b1 org homepage virus. You feel annoyed by constant redirect and additional pop up ads that won’t stop and angry about it?
You are no doubt attacked by the browser malware which does not list itself in Control Panel and will not be easily removed by deleting its extensions.
Don’t ever belittle such browser add-on/plug-in since it is able to arouse many troubles to you:
- Slice down general PC performance, with it, page loading speed is also slowing down;
- Running processes are inserted into many risky ones that will not die;
- Error messages come up when you try to do some change to the system;
- Installed anti-virus program seems to work improperly and starts to give out new security alerts one by one;
- Windows firewall will not be always alive to ward off virus in the wild;
- Strange toolbar, adware and programs are installed into your system without your knowledge;
- Backdoor by search.b1.org can be exploited by tracking cookies to trace down your whereabouts and collect your information, it can also be taken advantage by remote hacker
2 Amazing Suggestions for Removing Http://search.b1.org
Suggestion A: Remove Http://search.b1.org Manually
1. Disable any suspicious startup items.
For Windows XP:
Click Start menu -> click Run -> type: msconfig in the search bar -> open System Configuration Utility -> Disable all possible startup items including those of search.b1.org.
a) open Control Panel from Start menu and search for Folder Options;
b) under View tab to tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK;
c) click on the “Start” menu and then click on the “Search programs and files” box, Search for and delete these files created by search.b1.org:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\CustomizeSearch=[site address]
Don't forget to cleanse your browser
1. Remove add-ons:
1) Go to Tools -> ‘Manage Add-ons’;
2) Choose ‘Search Providers’ -> choose ‘Bing’ search engine or ‘Google’ search engine and make it default;
3) Select ‘Search Results’ and click ‘Remove’ to remove it;
4) Go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Internet Options’; select ‘General tab’ and click website, e.g. Google.com. Click OK to save changes.
1) Click on ‘Customize and control’ Google Chrome icon, select ‘Settings’;
2) Choose ‘Basic Options’;
3) Change Google Chrome’s homepage to google.com or any other and click the ‘Manage Search Engines…’ button;
4) Select ‘Google’ from the list and make it your default search engine;
5) Select ‘Search Result’ from the list to remove it by clicking the ‘X’ mark.
1) Click on the magnifier’s icon and select ‘Manage Search Engine…’;
2) Choose ‘Search Results’ from the list and click ‘Remove’ and OK to save changes;
3) Go to ‘Tools’ -> “Options”. Reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com under ‘General tab;
2. Disable proxy
- Click on Tools on the menu bar
- select Internet options
- go to Connections tab
- select LAN settings at the bottom of the dialog
- under the Proxy sever, untick 'use a proxy server for your LAN (These settings will not apply to dial-up or VPN connections).'
- Click OK
Attention: You might be looking for something simple and more efficient to terminate Http://search.b1.org. Just clam down and hold your breath. Spyhunter can be your every first choice. Download and Install Spyhunter to protect your PC right away!
Suggestion B: Remove Http://search.b1.org automatically (with SpyHunter)
Step A. Download removal tool SpyHunter
1) Click here or the icon below to download SpyHunter automatically.
2) Follow the instructions to install SpyHunter
Step B. Run SpyHunter to block Http://search.b1.org
Run SpyHunter and click "Malware Scan" button to scan your computer, after detect this unwanted program, clean up relevant files and entries completely.
Step C. Restart your computer to take effect.
friendly tip:Manual Removal needs more expertise than you expect. Is there something that can remove Http://search.b1.org and protect your computer from other sorts of malware like trojan, spyware and ransomware at the same time? Yes!Spyhunter is exactly what you are looking for.
Download and install Spyhunter to be your chief safeguard.